Friday, July 22, 2016

Busy Day

I missed getting to post yesterday, due to a fun but very busy day. From about 9:30 am to 2 pm, I was outside with the grills. Probably not a good idea considering how hot it was, and I wasn't feeling too great by 2:30. Fortunately I rallied in time for evening plans. And I slept like the dead last night.

Here's so photos from yesterday's successful picnic.

My first job was cleaning the grills, which the previous users left dirty for us:


 
The trick to getting it done fast - snow shovel:



Much better!



At this point, I realized I should get a picture of myself before I get hot and sweaty:



Our theme was cartoon characters, but since I couldn't talk a couple of my coworkers into dressing as the Powerpuff Girls, I didn't really dress for the theme. But apparently my admin staff agreed I should have been a Powerpuff Girl:





I didn't get many pictures of the action, since at that point I was grilling. But I did take a break to play water balloon toss. I may have lost but I think I also won considering how hot it was:



No comments:

Post a Comment