Thursday, September 1, 2016

New to Netflix This Month

As I've blogged before previously, the only reason I haven't I subscribed from the Glamour email newsletter (which I don't even remember how I started getting) is that they send a list of Netflix additions/deletions just often enough that I keep reading. (Yes, I know I could probably just find this list somewhere else, but I'm lazy.) Here's the list of new additions for September, including the newest Marvel show, Luke Cage. Can't. Wait.

I'm still enjoying my vacation (what my husband has started calling the Summer of George), which will be ending soon. Monday, I visited the Art Institute; Tuesday, I dropped by VA to complete some paperwork, and did some outlet shopping before playing pub trivia; and yesterday, I ran some errands, then watched fireworks on my friends' boat. I hope to get back to regular blogging one of these days, and will definitely post an update when I start my new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment